you're a mystery yourself
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
4:43 AM

I feel so dumb. I freaking can't get the contact lenses out... Haha, but i finally got them :) It'll take me a long time to get them out, but i will == Whoops, that was random :) someone please sms me... So bored. So bored... Haiz. No books to read. I just want to DO something... So bored... AAahhh, depression taking over...........

Today was one word. Boring. Ahhhh, my life is so boring............... This is such a completely emo post...................... WAIT. Musn't be emo ><

Urm , today was boring. Ummm, English kena half-scolding by Mrs Tan >< cos i didn't hand up my Tomorrows Homes Comprehension >< Fishballs! I'm gonna die tomorrow.
I'm reading Hoshi wa Utau while blogging. So bored... I mean, i've read the thing already... Eh. Maths was okay. My gosh, this will be a very short blog post. I just can't think, depression taking over.... AND SO LONELY. AND BORED. AND EMO. Haiz. Where's my bodoh Kor? He not home yet.............. HAIZ........... at least talk to him got SOMEONE to talk to right? ZZZ. Eh whatever. bye

XOXO,
Kitkat~

Damn it, depression's filling up my thought and i just can't think about you.

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.