you're a mystery yourself
Saturday, February 6, 2010
4:44 PM

I FEEL SO ANGRY.

First, my ankle,i couldn't go jogging todayy... and i couldn't go to the playground -_-
My brother locked the administrator account again. Why must he do that? Not like i'm gonna delete Garena right? Stupid game addict. He's so gay. Annoying freak.

Too much vulgarities >< Gotta stop . Anyways, Friday was a VERY short training, and Shari almost broke my wrist! She's so strong O_O Throw the Medicine Ball whack the bookshop's metal shutters and the WHOLE canteen can hear it. == My wrist.... Then yesterday was the All-Comers at Bukit Gombak :) Nice place. I wish i'd brought my camera, NICE SCENERY!!! Got one lake also. I wanted to stay there but Clarice and Farah wanted to go... I was a bit late or Taekwondo. Yesterday's lesson so boring. I wore my contacts cos i had comp earlier....... Yeah.

Today i'm very moody again. Dunno why. NEED CHOCOLATE. MUST SMILE :) :) :) .
XOXO,
Kitkat~

According to you, I'm stupid, useless, I can't do anything right.
But according to him, I'm beautiful, incredible, he can't get me out of his head.
According to him, I'm funny, irresistible, everything he ever wanted.

Orianthi Rocks :) And her guitar solos are awesome. Nice song too, made my day better :) Try listening to it : According to you by Orianthi.

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.