you're a mystery yourself
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
4:33 AM

Hey there peeps! Sorry for not posting for a loong , long time. Hello, someone's gotta study sometimes right :/ Anyways :D Today was boring. I had wanton mee for lunch :3 yum yum. gyoza for dinner!! :D Wow. I'm talking like this. How boring. ^^


Listening to baby - justin bieber :) the video is CUTE. Here's the link~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4&feature=fvst

Yeah, sorry i can't post the video :( go to youtube, all ye lazy people :D
Gonna do my lit+hist+art integrated project in mo, so so sorry :] Now... listening to jamie foxx talking. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Kinda gay... 25 for Haiti - We Are The World. Beautiful song :'( :D

XOXO,
Freedom(Saoirse):)~

Why must life be so complicated? If only it could follow a balanced cycle.

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.