you're a mystery yourself
Thursday, February 11, 2010
7:11 AM

Hey People!!! Sorry i never blog for so long, i was ... well, busy :) Well, here's a re-cap :D

Monday: We ate at KFC after school, before track, i skipped track but stayed for attendance cos of my ankle T_T ( it's all better now :):) ) so anyways... I sat down with my Snackers Set Box, and i said grace like a good catholic :) ... then someone noticed some neighbourhood school students eating ala carte laughing at me .

What the fishballs? Is there something wrong with praing in public? I cannot is it... Anyways. I was like hungry, and people who know me know that when i get hungry i get pissed off, and the queue in KFC was DAMN long, so i was pissed!!! .

Then after that i think that one of the students( they're so unruly, can i even call them students? ^^ ) dared this guy ( also from that school ) to umm go up to the window and like stare at us . ALL THIS BECAUSE OF ONE STUPID PRAYER. CANNOT IS IT? GOT A PROBLEM WITH CATHOLICS? . Moving on, Clarice and almost everyone else except for me and Constance were like REALLY scared of them. me and COnstance were PISSED. And i mean shitzo fishballs i wanna screw you PISSED.

When we walked out, they were like, OMG their skirts are SO short! (which they are not. Moshi moshi, KNEE LEVEL. Short? ) Then Constance went up to them and said yeah, i know, so pretty right? then the guy was like yeah, can i have your number? and Constance was like EWW no! (and a few other things) and she did the sign of the cross ( uncalled for i think... ) and said AMEN! and ran away. One of the people threw a cup after her. What the fudge? Hello, public behaviour. LOSERS.

Sihsien did the middle finger, and we're like OMG! cos we were in school uniform. Then we freaked out and ran for the bus.

This was the joke:

It started with grace and ended with AMEN and the middle finger. ironic? I think so :)

Tuesday : Cooked with Joanne. Made Shepherd's Pie for HE. (P.S. i cooked truffles with Joanne :):) )

Wednesday: .......... Umm i took over Clarice for baton cos she was at a class committee thing...

Thursday, AKA today: BORING LIKE HELL. END OF STORY! :) Haha, just joking. Went for TKD and got pissed off cos training was HORRIBLE.

A very happy Chinese New Year to you all!! :D

XOXO,
Kitkat~

I'll keep my head up, no matter what. Even if i cry, you won't bring me down. NEVER.

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.