you're a mystery yourself
Thursday, February 4, 2010
12:37 AM

HelloOooooooo~ :) Listening to Qin Ai De, Na Bu Shi Ai Qing. Speaking of songs, if anyone has nice songs, please introduce X] Haha. So lucky the maths test moved again. Phew. So i have more time to study for it and hopefully i'll ace it... Which means i should probably get my arse off this chair after blogging. STUDY STUDY. It's quite fun after a while ( to study i mean) Tmorrow's training will be quite slack cos got competition on saturday, 80metres all-comers!!! Can't wait :D Gonna wear my contacts.

Today was okay :) School was okay :) Recess was okay :) . EP was FREAKING boring. I HATE EP. It's soooo annoying. Why bother having it? It's a waste of time, when we could be studying. No one cares about the stupid teacher, she's prematurely balding.

Wait. I should stop blagging about teachers on this >< >< Stop, Noelle. OMg. Tomorrow got science test so first study science then maths :) A little chinese maybe ( I really want to get B4 at least this year >< Higher if possible >< ) Smsing a bunch of people now :D Yay. Today we ate at Mac's. AGAIN. Please, I hope i don't grow fat. Nah, due to track i probably won't :) Yipee~

But it's munching on my allowance. Literally. Bought McVities' Biscuits so i can make the truffles! :D Yipee. But i realised i still need the cocoa powder =.= so i'll go down to buy it later. I NEED TO STUDY. NO MORE MOUSEHUNT. ( for now anyway ><)NO MORE THINKING ABOUT ... YEAH. NO MORE EATING AT MACDONALDS. (does that even have anything to do with that?) NO MORE OVER-SPENDING IF I WANT TO "SAVE" UP FOR THAT COOL GUITAR ( although i won't buy it, i'll just stare at it cos it's awesome and cool.) NO MORE SMSING TOO MUCH. NO MORE BEING JEALOUS OF RANDOM THINGS AND PEOPLE. STOP USING CAPS. Okay, one down :)

STUDY STUDY STUDY.
XOXO,
Ruth :):)
(HAHA ^^. Kitkat~)

I'm trying not to think of you. Maybe studying would distract me. We're so easily distracted after all.

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.