you're a mystery yourself
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
12:58 AM

HAHA, now i'm SO lazy. I think by next week this blog will be dead :)

Urm, okay, recount of what happened.... Wait, nothing. my life is far too boring.

OH! I'm getting contact lenses today :) FINALLY, :) wow, today there's lots of smiley faces o.O Hmmm... Yay, tomorrow there's drama , can't wait, i LURVE drama. Today like as usual. Only got 2 studying subs :D:D

Geography: ZZZ. Boring, okay? I wanted to sleep but i have the vertically challenged people priority and i get to sit in front. Wait, that has nothing to do with it, NOTHING! All cos i was late on the first day of school! Fishballs! Next year, I'm going early to get backseat >:) And one day, i'll be taller than everyone so nobody can taunt me. >:0 Anyways, moving on, Geography was so boring, i'm getting a BIT sick of Ms Lee, and she reminds me of an ant because of her rebonded hair. You know, ant, with a helmet...

Yes, so it was boring. It was about water, land and air pollution, and we reviewed the answers for the workbook. Besides that, i didn't do one chapter and Ms Lee saw and she was like, Oh, Noelle, didn't do your homework huh? " What the pickle? No need to say so loud right. My gosh.

History: Quite fun :) I think i like history this year. For one thing, we don't have the old cow (COUGHMs CruzCOUGH) Sorry if you like her, okaaay. This year we have Ms Yeo. She's nice, but when she's mad,..... she's mad all right. Yeah. We went to the Computer Lab in the library, it's not so bad. I could go on Facebook :) I Mousehunted, but then Sharlyn said it was lame. Whatever... >] And we did a whole lot of baloney on the computer. And then it was time for PE. Wait, i shan't go through that. if i went through every subject you'd get bored.

But it would be cool :D Hmmm. Did i mention that during Home Econs i cut myself? Not purposely, obviously. I'm not emo. An emo person doesn't smile. I smile like an idiot, so no, i'm not emo :) See? I smiled again :D . Anyway, i freaked out cos it was a cut on my forehead. So i asked Kavitha to check if the wound was gushing. It would be really gross, but if i had to go hospital and maybe if i died, NO MORE STRESS... thats a nice thing :) But i'm catholic, so i shall not do anything like that ._. So yes, moving on... I put a band-aid on my forehead, and when i was going home, EVERYONE, no, i'm not joking, EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT MY DAMN FOREHEAD. AND THE PLASTER WAS HALF COVERED BY MY BANGS, so i also looked like an emo person cos of my fringe, AND my headphones were on, so yes. I was the epitome of a picture of an emo person. All i need is to drop the school uni and put on some grunge-ish stuff and wear kohl. What the pickle. is it REALLY SO UNCOMMON FOR SOMEONE TO WEAR A BAND-AID? Honestly.

Well, that's about it. yeah. My life is boring.
XOXO,
Kitkat~

Thinking of you is hard to do with a band-aid on my forehead. ( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )
I have to think of myself sometimes you know -_-

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.