you're a mystery yourself
Saturday, January 23, 2010
8:29 PM

Yesterday was so fun :D and injury filled -_-"" me, raines, jarren and nicholas played soccer and basketball at jarren's house :D steve didnt come cos he was playing soccer somewhere else and he was eating etc... and jasmine didn't come cos she didn't receive raines' sms ._. and caitlin only came for a short while~ :( anyways the basketball was fun :D and the soccer ball flew out of the soccer cage so many times.. one time jarren kick and then it flew out towards the road O.O and i fell down many times... my right toe got blood >< and jarren stepped on my other foot == i accidently stepped on raines' foot 4+ times ><" nicholas... dunno him , he say something happen to his right arm o.O oh, i forgot to mention we were also playing with a bunch of people from the residence... they pro at at soccer leh O.O

oh, and i crashed into the walls of the cage like 5+ times, and they keep calling my injury magnet... ==" yeah, if i remember any other stuff i'll post again, so byebye for now...
XOXO,
Noelle :D

Thinking of you.

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.