you're a mystery yourself
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
4:16 AM

Track makes me happy :D but today Mr Loh arh, he scold me like crazy :P ps, i fell down alot today... the most painful fall was when we were running to the toilet near the kitchens(running cos we were racing for the big toilet and running away from someone...>:) ) and then someone's legs knocked into mine and i tripped and as i fell i flew forward... (FLYING FEELING~!) , however the gravity pulled me down and i fell. ON. My. FACE. WHAT THE? and i scraped my hands and knees too. i had to take plaster from farah(tweety bird... haha) and paste on my hands T_T but it came out after a while =.= thanks for the plaster farah~ baton was fun :D
science was fun too :D wow, that was random. GOSH, i'm bored. oh, did i mention constance was acting bimbo today? so funny :D currently doing zou zi while typing... and is my phone spolit or something? cos i'm not receiving smses, damn it...

i'm listening to the OP for kimi ni todoke :D i love this anime!!! but it's a bit sappy.......... haiz, i'm so bored, i think this is it :D

I had chicken for dinner... ermm... and i made calamansi juice again! :D ( lime juice) yeah... bla bla....

XOXO,
Kitkat.

When will this pass?

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.