you're a mystery yourself
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
1:35 AM

Today feel so down again... was in school, super happy and trying to act depressed again but it was A TOTAL FAILURE. HAHA. then, when i get home the real depression sinks in ==, gosh, annoying!!! today was average... PE was okay... ( basketball!!) home econs... hmm, it was fun but mrs lim was being doggy, and she told me STRAIGHT TO MY FACE AND to the whole class, that she didn't like me, so she didn't want to let me work on my own next week. fortunately, my class rocks and defended me, saying i should get a chance. THANK YOU 2/4 '10, i LOVE YOUUUU~ so next week is shepherd's pie with yoghurt. and i have to be her slave, literally. heaven help me...

after that was art ( YAY ) where we finished off the main drawing part of the bedroom drawing, homework is lining the lines with a black marker (haha) and i think colouring? ms ong's one is SUPER NICE. but, duh, she's a art teacher.... after that = time to go home. so sad........ i wish the weekend would come soon. whoops, i'm turning emo, haha. then after we were dismissed, i had lunch with sharlyn, lisha, nurul(retarded, LOL) and yasmin :D ps, dion was sick today ._. blablabla..... whatever, BYE.
XOXO,
Kitkat~

The depression's sinking in.
Thinking of you.

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.