you're a mystery yourself
Saturday, January 30, 2010
4:09 PM

Sorry, i forgot to talk about Friday >< hehe, I'm getting lazy again :D Okay, yesterday = TORTUROUS , and i officially hate sir Gabriel . in fact, i only call him "sir" ( a title of which he is not worthy) so that my brother won't think I'm like calling him ( p.s, my bro is Gabriel too, but he's not as fat and ugly as that sparkly fagot 2 [ sir Gabriel ] ) anyways. he made us do push ups and after break it was footwork, and i got sick of it, so i acted like my knee hurt. Which it kind of did, but not so i had to sit down. And I'm so proud of my self this week~ I did maths and i knew most of the sums, though i think i still need help. Science, i finally memorized the Ions Table~!!! :D And i even studied Chinese and History, and I'm starting to pray more too. I mean i should, what with Confirmation coming up. I think I'll choose Ruth, maybe? I like the name :D Hmm, Kathlyn Noelle Ruth Kuek. Not bad right? Or does it sound better Kathlyn Ruth Noelle Kuek? So confused :)

Woke up 5 as usual,(this morning) snoozed until 5.30 (AS USUAL) and went jogging with Jarren from 6 until 6.40? Very refreshing :) But we went like really far x.x a bit sian~. And bought Cheery Credits on the way home, and when charged it into my account, i fund out that today has a extra 10% for everytime you charge!!! So i charged 10K and got extra 1K~ yay :D

Today we were supposed to go for 8.15 mass, but Mii wanted to finish her song . I hope she wins the competition, so that we'll get money~ Jiayous, Mummy. ^^
Urmm, that's about it, i guess. Later~
WAIT. I remembered, i finally caught a MONSTER MOUSE~ actually, i caught 2 :) LUCKY..
XOXO,
Kitkat~

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.