you're a mystery yourself
Friday, January 22, 2010
9:17 PM

Oh yeah, it's the weekdays WEEKEND! Yesterday went out with Caitlin, Raines and Nicholas to play basketball... Or rather i just threw a few, i came late cos i had chinese tuition... i was practically half out of my seat cos i WANTED TO FINISH CLASS. -_- but when i went there only got them three people == when i got there caitlin and raines were sitting down with this malay little girl who was drawing and nicholas was having a 1 v 1 match with some random guy... and did i mention that stripper was there? annoying arse. and the little girl was apparently pissing off caitlin... stealing her sprite, her homework notes, etc, etc... caitlin went home... and umm.. me and raines and nicholas went to the lan and played audi for 15 minutes... HAHA. I won 2 times and Raines won once :D Nicholas was always last X) then stripper kept on coming in and disturbing us -_- Yeah, then after that we went to 7-eleven( the one with 4D and TOTO stand) and we bought grape jelly drinks :] except for nicholas who bought cherry credits for his friend or whatever... then i went home... etc etc.
XOXO,
Kitkat~

Thinking of you.

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.