you're a mystery yourself
Monday, January 25, 2010
3:15 AM

Hello potatoes. :D today had track~ it was very exhilarating... very fun too, i didn't even exert myself :) yay~ i fell asleep during maths today :X but i woke up like after a VERY short while. algebra is SO confusing... i need a tutor T_T chinese like okay okay, i know the words and all, but i always forget how to write and how to pronouce, etc. anyone wanna tutor me in chinese? :D hehe.

baton was super fun during track :D but mr loh arh, he WHACK my hand until SUPER pain. i mean, wasn't like i wasn't like i was being naughty. and then he scold me when i smile when i run... but i can't help it, the wind is just too nice... =w= it's like whoosh... =w= i just had tuition, was like smsing jarren, raines and erm, i forgot, and i'm not gonna check my phone XD raines didn't reply == but whatever, i'm bored, so if anything interesting comes up i'll post :D
XOXO,
Kitkat~

Thinking of you.

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.