you're a mystery yourself
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
4:46 AM

AH! did i mention i fell asleep during assembly? HAHA, no i didn't.... == urm. okay, NEWS FLASH, i fell asleep during assembly, and then like when assembly was gonna finish, Ms Jo Teo was like talking, and while in dreamland ( :D ) i heard Nurul go, QUICK, COVER HER FACE or something like that... and i got a sharp jab in my arm... courteousy of Sharlyn... but hey, at least i woke up, right :) no offense, assembly was damn boring... after pei yi got off the stage i went zzzzzzz...

During English, Mrs Tan wrote on the board : "Reality Check, 11 weeks to Mid-Years!!!" and everyone's like WHAT? and then she went out cos it was EM(elementary maths...) and then Mr Jhee came in and saw it, erased the "11" and changed it to 2 or 1, and everyone was like OMG! WHAT? and then he rubbed off the mid-years and changed it to CNY. =.= wow, mr jhee, thanks a bunch for freaking us out... oh. DRAMA WAS FUN :D I LOVE DRAMA I LOVE DRAMA... and i love art~ next time i shall scan my latest artwork~! :D WOO~ haha. urm, okay, i dunno what now..... BYE.

XOXO,
Kitkat~

I LURVVEEEEEEE DRAMA. AND ART :D

&the beauty.

me

I'm Kathlyn Noelle Kuek. I go to CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh),and i'm in 1/4 '09 and 2/4 '10. My birthday is on the 14 of December ^^ I'm 14 this year. I would LOVE presents ^^


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

By the way, What's here , Remains here:)
No Ripping ,
No Spamming
If you hate me, Just leave.
^^ I will use Bold, italize, underline and strikeouts cos i'm bored =.=

loves & hates

I like Many things. I will write them another day~

desires

1.To get to poom belt by the end of 2010:)
2.Sing at an important event :D
3.To beat my brother at everything
4.Teach myself the guitar cos it's cheaper than lessons

whisper



other worlds

Jasmine
Wennhao
Class blog!!
Clara
Sharlyn
Constance
Franneh
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.